Salary: £17,500 – £18,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professional Receptionist. Working in a fabulous location and modern environment. We are looking for a customer focused, experienced receptionist to provide excellent customer service to existing and potential new clients.
To be considered for this Receptionist position you are required to have recently worked as a receptionist, front of house or host in a busy customer led environment.
The Receptionist responsibilities consist of, but are not restricted to;
- Deliver a professional service, whether that be face to face or over the phone
- Be able to deal with all situations in a professional manner
- Confident at building relationships
- Support the organisation at events
We are looking for the following attributes;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic and proactive
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Confidently communicate at all levels to internal and external clients
Interviews are to take place as soon as possible.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me
Top Star Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy offering permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team and the business.
If you do not here from us, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, Top Star Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with Top Star Recruitment and authorised by yourself.