Salary – £26,500 – £27,000
Hours – 8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professional Business Centre Manager. Working in a fabulous location and modern environment. We are looking for a sales driven, customer focused, experienced account manager to provide excellent customer service to existing and potential new clients.
To be considered for this Business Centre Manager position you are required to have recently worked in a similar position and in a busy customer led environment.
The Business Centre Manager responsibilities consist of, but are not restricted to;
- Network and build strong relationships with clients
- Generate new business leads and upsell when appropriate
- To promote and drive all sales opportunities
- Take responsibility of the monthly billing and client invoicing process
- Line manage and develop the centre’s receptionist
We are looking for the following attributes;
- Strong sales ability with a proven track record of success
- Passionate about providing the best customer service
- Excellent communication skills and a very strong negotiator
- Extremely well organised, able to prioritise and proactive
- Fully competent in the use of MS Office, with experience of CRM and billing software
** Due to the location and nature of the role, you will need access to a vehicle on a daily basis **
Interviews are to take place as soon as possible
If you would like more information about this Business Centre Manager position, please do not hesitate to contact us
Top Star Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy offering permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team and the business.
If you do not here from us, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, Top Star Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.