Salary up to £28,000
Hours – 40hours/week (Monday to Friday)
Location – Birmingham – parking on site
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, a global organisation are recruiting for a professional Junior Buyer. Working in a fabulous location and beautiful modern environment.
To be considered for this Junior Buyer position you are required to have recent experience in purchasing and a degree or Post-A qualification.
The Junior Buyer responsibilities consist of, but are not restricted to;
- Delivering a purchasing strategy from a tactical perspective
- Conducting and managing purchasing projects
- Sourcing existing new products and services for the business, from need clarification to invoice
- Negotiating and re-negotiating of existing/routine purchases to achieve significant savings and improved services
We are looking for;
- Excellent communication skills
- Numeracy and good MS Office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of an ERP/SRM system
- MCIPS (or working towards)
- Experience within a highly regulated industry, such as medical diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or manufacturing
- Knowledge of purchasing skills, operational negotiation, market analysis and supplier management
Interviews are to take place as soon as possible
If you would like more information about this Junior Buyer position, please do not hesitate to contact us
Top Star Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy offering permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team and the business.
If you do not here from us, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, Top Star Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.