Salary – £19,000
Hours – 9am – 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Location – Birmingham, relocating to Redditch in June
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professional Customer Service Advisor. Working in a friendly and modern environment. We are looking for a customer focused, experienced Advisor to provide excellent customer service to existing and new clients.
To be considered for this Customer Service Advisor position you are required to have recently worked in a Customer Service office-based role in a busy customer led environment.
The Customer Service Advisor responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to.
- Provide a professional telephone-based service by answering incoming calls, queries and phone orders
- Solve customer queries, delivery issues and provide product availability
- Review, process and follow up back orders
- Communicate with territory managers, customers, internal and external staff in a very friendly and professional manner
We are looking for the following attributes.
- Reliable, accountable and positive attitude
- Flexible, enthusiastic and proactive
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Confidently communicate at all levels to internal and external customers
Interviews are to take place as soon as possible
If you would like more information about this Customer Service Representative position, please do not hesitate to contact us
Top Star Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy offering permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team and the business.
If you do not here from us, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, Top Star Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.