Salary – £16,000
Hours – 8 – 4pm and 10 – 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Location – Solihull, with free parking on site
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professional customer focused, Service Desk Agent.
Working in a friendly and modern environment. We are looking for a Service Desk Agent to provide excellent customer service to staff and customers.
To be considered for this Service Desk Agent position you are required to currently work in a customer focused office-based environment, who has a passion and interest in technology, with the desire to achieve the ITIL foundation certificate.
The Service Desk Agent responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to.
- Be the point of contact for staff and customers, providing a professional service
- Answer and log all incoming incident requests in a timely manner
- Analyse and resolve incidents where possible
- Identify incidents that need to be reviewed and carry out that review
- Assign tickets to technicians and partners
We are looking for;
- Customer Service Experience
- An interest in technology
- Strong communication skills, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Proactive, Self-motivated and patient
Interviews are to take place as soon as possible
If you would like more information about this Service Desk Agent position, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Top Star Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy offering permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team and the business.
If you do not here from us, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, Top Star Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.